Friday, February 22, 2008

Things I Encounter WHile At Work

Some of the interesting places I've been to in the course of work.These photos taken with my mobilecam.

The name of this factory sounds so salah


The best place to take a pee...While peeing,you will serenaded by the rhythm of the falling rain.The gals,however,dont get to experience this..hehehe

My first time onboard a container ship,the Hoegh Detroit.It's humungous but I still get sea sick.



This is Captain Sufian on the bridge.As I look far into the ocean,I began to sing this song....

Let me sail, let me sail
Let the Orinoco Flow
Let me reach, let me beach
On the shores of Tripoli
Let me sail, let me sail
Let me crash upon the shore
Let me reach, let me beach
Far beyond the Yellow Sea
From Bissau to Palau
In the shade of Avalon
From Fiji to Tiree
And the Isles of Ebony
From Peru to Cebu
Feel the power of Babylon
From Bali to Cali
Far beneath the Coral Sea
From the North to the South
Ebudae unto Khartoum
From the deep sea of clouds
To the island of the moon
Carry me on the waves to the land I've never been
Carry me on the waves to the lands I've never seen
We can sail, we can sail
With the Orinoco Flow

No comments: