Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Remember,remember,the 28th of November

The 28th of November, 2006, is the day that I turned 26 (years old).It is a time for reflections,to analyse what I have achieved and what I have yet to.To set new goals for myself and for my family.Special thanks to my lovely wife Farah for giving me a special treat at Eatzi Steakhouse(halal version of Jack's Place)@ Simei Eastpoint.I rate the food as just so-so.Our Baked Beef Lasagne(Of course its baked,what other methods of cooking are there?) was slightly burnt and we sent the dish back.Nevertheless,it's my barfday and I ate till my tummy resembled the Titanic.At night,my mum-in-low bought a chocolate cake for me.Thanks to everyone who sent me SMS wishes.When a man turned 26,these are the questions that popped into his head:

What is the meaning of life?
Why am I on earth?
Why I never score all the hot chicks?


Ok, that last one is not quite accurate. I scored the hot chick soul mate and married her.
But I am told these are questions that many men ask, nearing their birthdays, especially the birthdays after 30. Some end up buying sports cars. Some pimp their MPVs. I am thinking of getting a nice 42-inch Plasma TV and X-box 360.Ahhhhh....the first sign of mid-life crisis....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

42 inch plasma je?lagi besar takde??

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the downgrade efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=easy video to 3gp converter 1.3.25 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg